At 4pm on Friday of Imaginarium, the Crowne Plaza Airport Hotel Louisville was evacated, not long after the inaugural Imaginarium Convention had started. A quick-thinking attendee caught this blue fire sprite in the act! He is wanted for questioning.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/OHrTWXuVk7U?a The Cardigans feat. Tom Jones - Burning Down The House (Live 1999) 8 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @5YearMission youtu.be/oXQfZDTeCPI?a Five Year Mission - The Doomsday Machine 16 hours ago
- @corinna000 yep, I got going early to drive to Columbus for @ContextSF convention. I'm going home again in a few hours. 2 days ago
- Dear guy on NPR. Cuba is not a city. 3 days ago
- Thank you for the plug! :) @ClarissaJohal @JeffChpmnWriter @theJessMcHugh @JoannaPary @themanicheans @JohnEverson @Joliedupre 4 days ago
- Buy my books!
- Short fiction
- Read some samples
- Whiteboard Wednesdays