The Transit King’s Holiday Ryde
Twas Festivus Time in the city;
all the buildings dressed up pretty.
Last minute shoppers run to and fro
But some have further to go.
To the rescue leaps T.K. Bask.
“Who is he?” you may ask.
Why, he’s the ole Transit King,
trying out a brand new thing!
Once he rode the bus lines by day;
but this fairy lord’s gone astray.
A new idea came with a snap
now you can summon him with an app!
The old gnome still trades in favors;
wishes granted in many flavors.
Take care what you say in his SUV
or ye may owe him a thing or three!
If all looks dark, an’ yer feelin’ despair,
just click on the Ryde Kyng rideshare!
So, when you’re at the end of yer rope,
Bask the Transit King brings ye hope!
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @yayalexisgay: when you love the em-dash https://t.co/0XO8JfD7sG 1 day ago
- RT @yayalexisgay: Look, it might be getting dark at 4pm now but at least it’s also absolutely freezing. 1 day ago
- @jk_rowling @IAmGeorgiaFrost @hollywstars @Richard_Energy_ Of course doxxing is a horrible thing to do to someone,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ErinInTheMorn: Yay! Congratulations to Amy Schneider, transgender jeopardy champion who won during trans awareness week! https://t.co/u… 1 week ago
- @HamillHimself Happy Life Day! 1 week ago
- SPI Girls Kick Ass!
- The Multiverse Blues
- Trans Witch
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Trilogy
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays