The winter solstice is the longest night of the year, and Matthew Barron’s “The Longest Night” takes us into a tale of cold, hunger, and things that lurk in the darkness as we wait for the sun to return. It is yet another featured tale from Gifts of the Magi: A Speculative Collection, and it’s this week’s Whiteboard Wednesday.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @JesskaNightmare: The far left wants healthcare for all, basic income, racial/LGBTQ justice, clean environment. Somehow we're seen as ba… 5 hours ago
- Good morning! @ The ICTC at IUPUI instagram.com/p/BXxo0MFjKKV/ 2 days ago
- RT @boguspress: Hey everyone I'm a clown and I just got back from facepainting at a picnic and here's my take on male violence in America: 2 days ago
- @hjtrek @Nollie38 Lol Quasi-motor? 4 days ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing