- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- A nerd girl in her natural habitat. @ Tappers Arcade Bar instagram.com/p/BQ1wHecD-LA/ 12 hours ago
- @starwynd seems like a good thing. I just had a slice of German Chocolate ice cream cake. It's like I've gone back to the 80s. #88mph 13 hours ago
- @starwynd Correct! Full of awesome and win. 13 hours ago
- @starwynd A thoughtful friend gave it to me! 💜 13 hours ago
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press sinking down skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing
Tag Archives: four ’til late
Caught on camera! Poor Brett. Just last night, he went looking for a chupacabra in the woods with his girlfriend Lizzie. Only they found a little ghoul instead, which she insisted on taking home. All he wants is a little … Continue reading
Here’s another tablet-drawn Whiteboard Wednesday, continuing the celebration of the 99¢ pricing of Four ’til Late, the first book in the Road Ghosts Trilogy! October is coming, and this is a fun Halloween story full of suspense, humor, adventure, friendship, … Continue reading
This is where it all starts. Four friends take a wild haunted road trip, on their way through Memphis to New Orleans! Pursued by supernatural entities at every turn, they’re going to have to stick together to survive. Seventh Star … Continue reading
Ghosts. Demons. Gumbo. Road Trip! My Road Ghosts Trilogy – Four ’til Late on sale for 99 cents today only!
I’m breaking the news to you first! Seventh Star Press is having a spotlight on my Road Ghosts books today, including the 99 cent sale (Kindle, Nook, iBookstore, and Kobo) on Four ’til Late I mentioned in the Subject line. … Continue reading
Spread the word! More details soon!
For this near-Halloween Whiteboard Wednesday, Gonzo does a jig in a Memphis pub, wearing a half-assed Elvis costume he threw together for the occasion. Taken from Four ’til Late, the first book in the Road Ghosts Trilogy. Thank you. Thank … Continue reading
“And in exchange for a favor promised, I’ll give ye a bit o’ magic.” He produced a coin, which he pressed into my hand. I looked at it. In my palm sat a corroded brass coin, its faces weathered almost … Continue reading