- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- I had a lovely talk with Mariah Powell of @HIWPodcast about our respective fiction podcasts, queer characters, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Here's the latest episode of my podcast, Alien Beer! podbean.com/eau/pb-egnmx-e… on #Podbean 5 days ago
- RT @HIWPodcast: Q&A episode in collaboration with @ecgarrison hobbiesinclude-writing.weebly.com/2/post/2020/07… via @weebly 6 days ago
- Here's the latest episode of my podcast, Alien Beer! podbean.com/eau/pb-s3brz-e… on #Podbean 1 week ago
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Category Archives: Writing
This week, we’ll be doing something a little different. I was invited to do a mutual interview with my fellow fiction podcaster, Mariah Powell, who is the host of Hobbies Include: Writing. It turned out our projects have a lot in common, … Continue reading
Podcast Bonus: Sample Chapter! This bonus episode is the first chapter of Four ’til Late, the first book in my Road Ghosts series. Except it’s not me reading this time, it’s Sean Duregger, the talented narrator of my Road Ghosts Omnibus audiobook (available … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to Whiteboard Wednesday! I haven’t managed to live up to Ray Bradbury’s “story a week” challenge, but I’ve managed 13 stories anyway, which is 13 more than I might have had otherwise. So I’m keeping at it. … Continue reading
Still behind on the challenge, but making progress with this 12th story, “Spreading Wings”. This one’s about being different, and how being involved with a “different” person can change you.
I’m a little behind on the weekly story challenge, but I’m especially proud of this latest! I also hope to have another out this week to catch up. This one is an experiment in story form and retro gaming.
“Friends in Space” is my 10th Bradbury Challenge story of my year of weekly short story writing. This one is my take on the Fermi Paradox, and the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced that this is … Continue reading
“The Dragon’s Favor” is my 8th (of 52) Bradbury Challenge stories! This is my attempt to draw a moment from the story for (belated) Whiteboard Wednesday.
“Ride Kyng” is my 7th Bradbury Challenge story. Enid returns, in a bit of roadside distress. She runs into someone she’d rather not have, and things turn out very differently than she expects.
This week, I was inspired to write a story about Augmented Reality, in the form of a VR Pokemon-Go-like fantasy game. The characters discover a special Easter egg and get to know the person behind each other’s avatar.