- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- Missing someone dear to me, feeling very lost. I don't know what I'll say when we meet again. 5 hours ago
- Here's the latest episode of my podcast, Alien Beer! podbean.com/eau/pb-mt6wa-e… on #Podbean 3 days ago
- RT @SeanNarrates: Get into the spirit of the season with these spooky audiobooks out on @audible_com! ENGINES OF RUIN GODS OF THE DARK WE… 5 days ago
- Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! There's a chipmunk that lives under our front step that comes out and stands on top of the ste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Trilogy
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- The Multiverse Blues
- Other Stuff
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Category Archives: whiteboard wednesdays
My friend, Linda Sullivan, is fighting cancer, and to honor her and give her support, I drew her Wonder Woman. Linda has been my hero by making my Trans-Continental and Tipsy Fairy Tales books better with her sharp editor’s eye. … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to Whiteboard Wednesday! I haven’t managed to live up to Ray Bradbury’s “story a week” challenge, but I’ve managed 13 stories anyway, which is 13 more than I might have had otherwise. So I’m keeping at it. … Continue reading
Still behind on the challenge, but making progress with this 12th story, “Spreading Wings”. This one’s about being different, and how being involved with a “different” person can change you.
I’m a little behind on the weekly story challenge, but I’m especially proud of this latest! I also hope to have another out this week to catch up. This one is an experiment in story form and retro gaming.
“Friends in Space” is my 10th Bradbury Challenge story of my year of weekly short story writing. This one is my take on the Fermi Paradox, and the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced that this is … Continue reading
“The Dragon’s Favor” is my 8th (of 52) Bradbury Challenge stories! This is my attempt to draw a moment from the story for (belated) Whiteboard Wednesday.
“Ride Kyng” is my 7th Bradbury Challenge story. Enid returns, in a bit of roadside distress. She runs into someone she’d rather not have, and things turn out very differently than she expects.
This week, I was inspired to write a story about Augmented Reality, in the form of a VR Pokemon-Go-like fantasy game. The characters discover a special Easter egg and get to know the person behind each other’s avatar.
My latest Bradbury Challenge story is ripped from today’s headlines. An expedition of Flat Earthers takes a cruise to see the “Antarctic ice wall barrier” to “prove” the world is flat. My story is from the point of view of … Continue reading
I wrote a story called “Robot Girlfriend” for week three of the 52 week Bradbury Challenge. This Whiteboard Wednesday depicts the characters Jill and Alice, arguing over whether Jill is a robot or a human.