- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @SeanNarrates: A new review for @7thStarPress's release of @ecgarrison's ROAD GHOSTS dropped on @audible_com! You can grab Road Ghosts… 2 hours ago
- @lilah_sturges Therefore, you're also a cutie! 18 hours ago
- @TheBradburyXP @RedTashBooks Also, I just went back and looked, I wrote 14 stories last year in my own Bradbury Cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @TheBradburyXP @RedTashBooks The fruity soaps are REAL! 19 hours ago
- RT @SeanNarrates: Our first review for @ecgarrison's ROAD GHOSTS has posted! Road Ghosts is available in print, ebook or audiobook from @… 1 day ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Trans-Continental Series
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Tag Archives: fantasy
The first in my Tipsy Fairy Tales, Blue Spirit, is now available in audiobook format! Narrated by Stephanie Estes, I am beyond pleased with how this came out. Get it here: http://tinyurl.com/blue-spirit-audible
Hello and welcome to Whiteboard Wednesday! I haven’t managed to live up to Ray Bradbury’s “story a week” challenge, but I’ve managed 13 stories anyway, which is 13 more than I might have had otherwise. So I’m keeping at it. … Continue reading
Still behind on the challenge, but making progress with this 12th story, “Spreading Wings”. This one’s about being different, and how being involved with a “different” person can change you.
I’m a little behind on the weekly story challenge, but I’m especially proud of this latest! I also hope to have another out this week to catch up. This one is an experiment in story form and retro gaming.
“The Dragon’s Favor” is my 8th (of 52) Bradbury Challenge stories! This is my attempt to draw a moment from the story for (belated) Whiteboard Wednesday.
“The Garden” is my second story in the Bradbury Challenge, in which I write a story (or chapter) each week for a year. This one came from inspiration in my tabletop RPG group’s chat. It’s a story I had to … Continue reading
This week’s Whiteboard Wednesday is based on as yet unreleased flash fiction by Katina French (being a beta reader has perks!). What do you suppose is going on in this scene? Comment with your guesses!