- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- 5 of 5 stars to Blood of Amber by Roger Zelazny goodreads.com/review/show/52… 4 days ago
- @unexploredcast The Patreon playlist is so good! Can't wait to get to the first installment of Ruin's Gate to see w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Trumps of Doom by Roger Zelazny goodreads.com/review/show/52… 2 weeks ago
- RT @unexploredcast: Ruin's Gate begins January 24, 2023... unexploredcast.libsyn.com/trailer-ruins-… 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Courts of Chaos by Roger Zelazny goodreads.com/review/show/52… 3 weeks ago
- SPI Girls Kick Ass!
- The Multiverse Blues
- Trans Witch
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Trilogy
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
Join 2,133 other subscribers
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Tag Archives: amwriting
Still behind on the challenge, but making progress with this 12th story, “Spreading Wings”. This one’s about being different, and how being involved with a “different” person can change you.
I’m a little behind on the weekly story challenge, but I’m especially proud of this latest! I also hope to have another out this week to catch up. This one is an experiment in story form and retro gaming.
“Friends in Space” is my 10th Bradbury Challenge story of my year of weekly short story writing. This one is my take on the Fermi Paradox, and the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced that this is … Continue reading
“The Dragon’s Favor” is my 8th (of 52) Bradbury Challenge stories! This is my attempt to draw a moment from the story for (belated) Whiteboard Wednesday.
“Ride Kyng” is my 7th Bradbury Challenge story. Enid returns, in a bit of roadside distress. She runs into someone she’d rather not have, and things turn out very differently than she expects.
This week, I was inspired to write a story about Augmented Reality, in the form of a VR Pokemon-Go-like fantasy game. The characters discover a special Easter egg and get to know the person behind each other’s avatar.
My latest Bradbury Challenge story is ripped from today’s headlines. An expedition of Flat Earthers takes a cruise to see the “Antarctic ice wall barrier” to “prove” the world is flat. My story is from the point of view of … Continue reading
I wrote a story called “Robot Girlfriend” for week three of the 52 week Bradbury Challenge. This Whiteboard Wednesday depicts the characters Jill and Alice, arguing over whether Jill is a robot or a human.
“The Garden” is my second story in the Bradbury Challenge, in which I write a story (or chapter) each week for a year. This one came from inspiration in my tabletop RPG group’s chat. It’s a story I had to … Continue reading
“Write a short story every week. It’s not possible to write 52 bad short stories in a row.” – Ray Bradbury So, my author friend Katina French is doing the “Ray Bradbury Challenge”, that is, to write a story a … Continue reading