The Transit King’s Holiday Ryde
Twas Festivus Time in the city;
all the buildings dressed up pretty.
Last minute shoppers run to and fro
But some have further to go.
To the rescue leaps T.K. Bask.
“Who is he?” you may ask.
Why, he’s the ole Transit King,
trying out a brand new thing!
Once he rode the bus lines by day;
but this fairy lord’s gone astray.
A new idea came with a snap
now you can summon him with an app!
The old gnome still trades in favors;
wishes granted in many flavors.
Take care what you say in his SUV
or ye may owe him a thing or three!
If all looks dark, an’ yer feelin’ despair,
just click on the Ryde Kyng rideshare!
So, when you’re at the end of yer rope,
Bask the Transit King brings ye hope!
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- 5 of 5 stars to Blood of Amber by Roger Zelazny goodreads.com/review/show/52… 4 days ago
- @unexploredcast The Patreon playlist is so good! Can't wait to get to the first installment of Ruin's Gate to see w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Trumps of Doom by Roger Zelazny goodreads.com/review/show/52… 2 weeks ago
- RT @unexploredcast: Ruin's Gate begins January 24, 2023... unexploredcast.libsyn.com/trailer-ruins-… 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Courts of Chaos by Roger Zelazny goodreads.com/review/show/52… 3 weeks ago
- SPI Girls Kick Ass!
- The Multiverse Blues
- Trans Witch
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Trilogy
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
Join 2,133 other subscribers
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays