- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- @lafnlab @toogaytolive Hi, I'm a trans science fiction and fantasy author, and I write queer stories! sillyhatbooks.com 16 hours ago
- To celebrate the 1000th download of my Alien Beer Podcast, I'm giving away one of my books for free for the next fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Category Archives: whiteboard wednesdays
“The Garden” is my second story in the Bradbury Challenge, in which I write a story (or chapter) each week for a year. This one came from inspiration in my tabletop RPG group’s chat. It’s a story I had to … Continue reading
This week’s White Wednesday is based on my latest short story, which isn’t available to the public at this time. I’ll just leave this as a teaser for now.
This week’s Whiteboard Wednesday is based on as yet unreleased flash fiction by Katina French (being a beta reader has perks!). What do you suppose is going on in this scene? Comment with your guesses!
More Steven Universe fan art! Stevonnie stands their ground against a corrupted flying gem monster.
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a self portrait.
This one has nothing much to do with my books, it’s just me being fanciful. Oh, it could be one of Minnie’s friends in the Tipsy Fairy Tales, though the fairies there tend to be more of the Grimm variety. … Continue reading
For this Halloween edition of Whiteboard Wednesday, I’ve imagined another mad science project Dionne (of the Reality Check Silly Hat steampunk world) might cook up – much to Lee’s dismay.
Bonus whiteboard, since I was inspired to be silly. Steampunk sweethearts have an unlikely run-in with the legendary vampire but Duffy is not impressed.