For Whiteboard Wednesday, I decided my dear friend Moxie would make a great guest star on my blog! She is of course the fabulous Chief Cosmetology Officer of the Federation Starship Enterprise under Captain James T. Kirk. Lucky for me, she’s a time traveler as well, so I’ve had the joy of hanging out with her at several Starbase Indy conventions and an InConjunction or two. Her show is always a lot of fun, but be careful if she asks if you want to touch her Tribble.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- @hjtrek Happy birthday, Moonbutt! 1 day ago
- Yesss! Fortune cookie validation! instagram.com/p/BV0eP3_jaxg/ 2 days ago
- RT @starwynd: So many people engage the Borg, but so far no one has married them. 4 days ago
- Fangirling hard with the Naptown Roller Girls! @ Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center instagram.com/p/BVveoOoDSfR/ 4 days ago
- Roller derby tonight! #naptownrollergirls @ Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center instagram.com/p/BVvPt4yDDtP/ 4 days ago
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing