For Whiteboard Wednesday, I decided my dear friend Moxie would make a great guest star on my blog! She is of course the fabulous Chief Cosmetology Officer of the Federation Starship Enterprise under Captain James T. Kirk. Lucky for me, she’s a time traveler as well, so I’ve had the joy of hanging out with her at several Starbase Indy conventions and an InConjunction or two. Her show is always a lot of fun, but be careful if she asks if you want to touch her Tribble.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @yayfrens: There are people who think of you as family, even if you're not related. They love you. 2 days ago
- @KweenHeather You know, if they play her time after time, they're showing their true colors. 4 days ago
- My dear @QuinnMermaid, you are beautiful, and I think it's important to tell you that. <3 4 days ago
- RT @yayfrens: If you wouldn't say something about a friend, please don't say it about yourself. 1 week ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing