For Whiteboard Wednesday, I decided my dear friend Moxie would make a great guest star on my blog! She is of course the fabulous Chief Cosmetology Officer of the Federation Starship Enterprise under Captain James T. Kirk. Lucky for me, she’s a time traveler as well, so I’ve had the joy of hanging out with her at several Starbase Indy conventions and an InConjunction or two. Her show is always a lot of fun, but be careful if she asks if you want to touch her Tribble.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- Amy's hot! @ Rock Bottom - College Park instagram.com/p/BTIEuJYDwXM/ 6 days ago
- I had to get a Unicorn Frappuccino. Pretty tasty, but more for the novelty than anything. @… instagram.com/p/BTFjOzpjrra/ 1 week ago
- RT @ObsessedPodcast: New episode out tomorrow! For now thrill to @ryesilverman's love of the 12th Doctor, Peter Capaldi, from #DoctorWho ht… 1 week ago
- RT @ryesilverman: "I love her but it's like she doesn't even know if I exist." - God, crushing on an agnostic girl. 1 week ago
- It's #IUDay! #transisbeautiful #wearehoosierstoo @ The ICTC at IUPUI instagram.com/p/BTEYKlmDuz4/ 1 week ago
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press sinking down skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing