Bonus Whiteboard drawing, and it’s not even Wednesday! Since we have an Amazon Countdown sale running, and Gifts of the Magi: A Speculative Collection is on sale for 99 cents until tomorrow (Saturday, December 20), I thought I’d sneak in another one of our stories: How Krampus Saved Christmas, by S.H. Roddey. Here we have Kringle having a pint with Krampus at Imagination’s End. Who’s the clown? Why, that’s the 8 foot tall bartender, Benedict.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @JesskaNightmare: The far left wants healthcare for all, basic income, racial/LGBTQ justice, clean environment. Somehow we're seen as ba… 5 hours ago
- Good morning! @ The ICTC at IUPUI instagram.com/p/BXxo0MFjKKV/ 2 days ago
- RT @boguspress: Hey everyone I'm a clown and I just got back from facepainting at a picnic and here's my take on male violence in America: 2 days ago
- @hjtrek @Nollie38 Lol Quasi-motor? 4 days ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing