This Whiteboard Wednesday is a throwback, possibly because of a recent Big Game that I heard so much about last weekend. It goes back to September of 2013, when I was challenged by Tony Jaeger (my Iron Writer nemesis) to a flash fiction duel, with M. D. Pitman as my second, and the infamous K.A. DaVur as Tony’s second. Alas, we lost by one vote, but to worthy opponents. Check out “Fell Down” in my archives or see all four stories in the Iron Writer Catacombs.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- Millennial grad party. Music debate. GenX wanted Soundgarden, Boomers wanted Buddy Holly. 3 days ago
- Steven Universe rock! Shake Ups in Beach City new video Kindergarten Kid! youtu.be/3tCsU8Rxha4 6 days ago
- @_Sarita_bonita walks for IUPUI Liberal Arts commencement. We are so proud of her! instagram.com/p/BUFnBjGD3eP/ 1 week ago
- Girl under gray skies surrounded by greenery she is blue but loved @ Indianapolis, Indiana instagram.com/p/BT9Imc_jp4c/ 1 week ago
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing