This Whiteboard Wednesday is a throwback, possibly because of a recent Big Game that I heard so much about last weekend. It goes back to September of 2013, when I was challenged by Tony Jaeger (my Iron Writer nemesis) to a flash fiction duel, with M. D. Pitman as my second, and the infamous K.A. DaVur as Tony’s second. Alas, we lost by one vote, but to worthy opponents. Check out “Fell Down” in my archives or see all four stories in the Iron Writer Catacombs.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- He's right behind me, isn't he? @ MacKenzie River Pizza Co. - Indy instagram.com/p/BW04pEODy4V/ 9 hours ago
- Having made a similar change as the Doctor is about to, I can attest, my personal story has gotten *much* more inte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- I'd love to do bright hair color. If I was bold, which would look best? Purple, blue, pink, or bright red? https://t.co/QXiNnQ0tYG 1 week ago
- Playing with my hair. Daydreaming about possibilities... instagram.com/p/BWZCErwjiv5/ 1 week ago
- @AngelGraver 💜 1 week ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing