This Whiteboard Wednesday is a throwback, possibly because of a recent Big Game that I heard so much about last weekend. It goes back to September of 2013, when I was challenged by Tony Jaeger (my Iron Writer nemesis) to a flash fiction duel, with M. D. Pitman as my second, and the infamous K.A. DaVur as Tony’s second. Alas, we lost by one vote, but to worthy opponents. Check out “Fell Down” in my archives or see all four stories in the Iron Writer Catacombs.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- @hjtrek "The Lash Unicorn" 16 hours ago
- Kit Malone 💜 @ Butler University instagram.com/p/BSEh4dDDlV4/ 3 days ago
- At the trans clothes swap with friends! @ Butler University instagram.com/p/BSEhpW7jSyP/ 3 days ago
- Selfie shenanigans with Grombert! instagram.com/p/BSC6Wvsjo7B/ 3 days ago
- @hjtrek I see what you did there. 1 week ago
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press sinking down skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing