Meet Sparkle… a low rent witch with even lower standards. She’s tacky, she’s whimsical, and she’s powerful. She’s also the sometimes adversary of my friend R.J. Sullivan’s paranormal investigator, Rebecca Burton (pictured as a mermaid on Sparkle’s coffee mug here). This all started from a dare, which R.J. explains in an article on the Seventh Star Press blog, along with the story itself for your enjoyment. I have to say, I’m pleased with the result.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- Millennial grad party. Music debate. GenX wanted Soundgarden, Boomers wanted Buddy Holly. 2 days ago
- Steven Universe rock! Shake Ups in Beach City new video Kindergarten Kid! youtu.be/3tCsU8Rxha4 5 days ago
- @_Sarita_bonita walks for IUPUI Liberal Arts commencement. We are so proud of her! instagram.com/p/BUFnBjGD3eP/ 1 week ago
- Girl under gray skies surrounded by greenery she is blue but loved @ Indianapolis, Indiana instagram.com/p/BT9Imc_jp4c/ 1 week ago
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing