For today’s Whiteboard Wednesday, I bring you a scene from Red Tash’s Troll or Park (the anxiously awaited sequel to her brilliant Troll or Derby). Roller Deb is out in Las Vegas for RollerCan – a roller derby tournament like no other, full of fae and trolls and “English” (non magical human folk) all indulging in their favorite sport, as well as the rough and tumble of fairy politics. In this scene, she finds herself in the presence of the awesome Water Queen, an unlikely dignitary in the severe Nevada desert.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @TCMPublicity: Complete trilogy & 1 bonus short story in @ecgarrison 's Road Ghosts Omnibus! #paranormal #ghosts #mustreads https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @HighlandReign: Sunday we return to @nineirishbros in @City_Lafayette for the 4th annual @BaldLafayette event to fight childhood cancer!… 1 week ago
- @themenguin https://t.co/L6dMUvjWqX 1 week ago
- @notthaticonic @ImaginariumCon Great to hang out with you at @ImaginariumCon I'm glad you like Blue Spirit so far! 1 week ago
- @themenguin The three October SU after shows all seem to be about Transformers instead? Got my hopes up for new SU! 1 week ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing