For today’s Whiteboard Wednesday, I bring you a scene from Red Tash’s Troll or Park (the anxiously awaited sequel to her brilliant Troll or Derby). Roller Deb is out in Las Vegas for RollerCan – a roller derby tournament like no other, full of fae and trolls and “English” (non magical human folk) all indulging in their favorite sport, as well as the rough and tumble of fairy politics. In this scene, she finds herself in the presence of the awesome Water Queen, an unlikely dignitary in the severe Nevada desert.
- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @JesskaNightmare: The far left wants healthcare for all, basic income, racial/LGBTQ justice, clean environment. Somehow we're seen as ba… 6 hours ago
- Good morning! @ The ICTC at IUPUI instagram.com/p/BXxo0MFjKKV/ 2 days ago
- RT @boguspress: Hey everyone I'm a clown and I just got back from facepainting at a picnic and here's my take on male violence in America: 2 days ago
- @hjtrek @Nollie38 Lol Quasi-motor? 4 days ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Trans-Continental Series
- Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Reality Check
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- appearance blogging blue spirit fairy tales fantasy flash fiction four 'til late Hydra Publications iron writer me novels paranormal Reality Check rj sullivan road ghosts science fiction seventh star press skye steampunk tipsy fairy tales Trans-Continental transgender urban fantasy whiteboard wednesdays writing