- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @alpacamybooks: I just backed Descent into Midnight on @Kickstarter @DiMRPG An absolutely gorgeous game about emotion, community, and th… 1 day ago
- My Road Ghosts Omnibus audiobook continues to trend in @SeanNarrates' sales! This makes me happy. ❤️ twitter.com/SeanNarrates/s… 2 days ago
- @kitchen666 My dad shook her hand the year before I was born. He had gone to a talk she gave in Cinncinnati. He did… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- You know a true friend when she says things like, "come get a pastry and a hug!" <3 3 days ago
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Category Archives: Fun Stuff
I’m a little behind on the weekly story challenge, but I’m especially proud of this latest! I also hope to have another out this week to catch up. This one is an experiment in story form and retro gaming.
“Friends in Space” is my 10th Bradbury Challenge story of my year of weekly short story writing. This one is my take on the Fermi Paradox, and the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced that this is … Continue reading
“The Dragon’s Favor” is my 8th (of 52) Bradbury Challenge stories! This is my attempt to draw a moment from the story for (belated) Whiteboard Wednesday.
“Ride Kyng” is my 7th Bradbury Challenge story. Enid returns, in a bit of roadside distress. She runs into someone she’d rather not have, and things turn out very differently than she expects.
This week, I was inspired to write a story about Augmented Reality, in the form of a VR Pokemon-Go-like fantasy game. The characters discover a special Easter egg and get to know the person behind each other’s avatar.
My latest Bradbury Challenge story is ripped from today’s headlines. An expedition of Flat Earthers takes a cruise to see the “Antarctic ice wall barrier” to “prove” the world is flat. My story is from the point of view of … Continue reading
I wrote a story called “Robot Girlfriend” for week three of the 52 week Bradbury Challenge. This Whiteboard Wednesday depicts the characters Jill and Alice, arguing over whether Jill is a robot or a human.