- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- "Coincidentally" this passes just outside of Mars' orbit at the same time @elonmusk's Tesla Roadster. Hitching a ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Here's a sample of @SeanNarrates incredible voice talent as he reads my Road Ghosts books! I can not wait to share… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @SeanNarrates: Officially finished post on ROAD GHOSTS today in a power-editing session. Can't wait until I'm outsourcing 100% of my pos… 1 week ago
- RT @JessiSheron: Isn't spiderman's "spider sense" just like...anxiety?? 1 week ago
- @kitchen666 I think it's lazy reporting, and usually distorted and full of speculation. 1 week ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Trans-Continental Series
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Category Archives: Fun Stuff
“Ride Kyng” is my 7th Bradbury Challenge story. Enid returns, in a bit of roadside distress. She runs into someone she’d rather not have, and things turn out very differently than she expects.
This week, I was inspired to write a story about Augmented Reality, in the form of a VR Pokemon-Go-like fantasy game. The characters discover a special Easter egg and get to know the person behind each other’s avatar.
My latest Bradbury Challenge story is ripped from today’s headlines. An expedition of Flat Earthers takes a cruise to see the “Antarctic ice wall barrier” to “prove” the world is flat. My story is from the point of view of … Continue reading
I wrote a story called “Robot Girlfriend” for week three of the 52 week Bradbury Challenge. This Whiteboard Wednesday depicts the characters Jill and Alice, arguing over whether Jill is a robot or a human.
“The Garden” is my second story in the Bradbury Challenge, in which I write a story (or chapter) each week for a year. This one came from inspiration in my tabletop RPG group’s chat. It’s a story I had to … Continue reading
This week’s White Wednesday is based on my latest short story, which isn’t available to the public at this time. I’ll just leave this as a teaser for now.
This week’s Whiteboard Wednesday is based on as yet unreleased flash fiction by Katina French (being a beta reader has perks!). What do you suppose is going on in this scene? Comment with your guesses!