- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- "Coincidentally" this passes just outside of Mars' orbit at the same time @elonmusk's Tesla Roadster. Hitching a ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Here's a sample of @SeanNarrates incredible voice talent as he reads my Road Ghosts books! I can not wait to share… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @SeanNarrates: Officially finished post on ROAD GHOSTS today in a power-editing session. Can't wait until I'm outsourcing 100% of my pos… 1 week ago
- RT @JessiSheron: Isn't spiderman's "spider sense" just like...anxiety?? 1 week ago
- @kitchen666 I think it's lazy reporting, and usually distorted and full of speculation. 1 week ago
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Trans-Continental Series
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Series
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Whiteboard Wednesdays
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Author Archives: ecgarrison
“Friends in Space” is my 10th Bradbury Challenge story of my year of weekly short story writing. This one is my take on the Fermi Paradox, and the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced that this is … Continue reading
“The Dragon’s Favor” is my 8th (of 52) Bradbury Challenge stories! This is my attempt to draw a moment from the story for (belated) Whiteboard Wednesday.
“Ride Kyng” is my 7th Bradbury Challenge story. Enid returns, in a bit of roadside distress. She runs into someone she’d rather not have, and things turn out very differently than she expects.
This week, I was inspired to write a story about Augmented Reality, in the form of a VR Pokemon-Go-like fantasy game. The characters discover a special Easter egg and get to know the person behind each other’s avatar.
My latest Bradbury Challenge story is ripped from today’s headlines. An expedition of Flat Earthers takes a cruise to see the “Antarctic ice wall barrier” to “prove” the world is flat. My story is from the point of view of … Continue reading
Originally posted on Lucy Blue Writes:
The Romance Writers of America has released the names of the nominees for their yearly RITA Awards, and, you guessed it, they’re about as diverse as a glass of milk beside a plate of…
I wrote a story called “Robot Girlfriend” for week three of the 52 week Bradbury Challenge. This Whiteboard Wednesday depicts the characters Jill and Alice, arguing over whether Jill is a robot or a human.