- Follow E. Chris Garrison on WordPress.com
- RT @EliErlick: Over the past 5 years, only 3 of the estimated 2,840 mass shooters were trans. Trans people are 1-2% of the general populati… 17 hours ago
- RT @leo4repro: Transgender Day of Visibility is on April 1 and I just want to encourage other trans people to ask about what safety protoco… 17 hours ago
- @unexploredcast @The_CJWilson I can't wait! 🏳️⚧️🦈 18 hours ago
- @The_CJWilson @unexploredcast I shall think of your space cat ninja as I assemble the shelves! :D 18 hours ago
- @unexploredcast Just bought a new set of shelves and... did you name a character in Scum & Villany after an Ikea it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- SPI Girls Kick Ass!
- The Multiverse Blues
- Trans Witch
- Trans-Continental Series
- Alien Beer and Other Stories
- Tipsy Fairy Tales Trilogy
- Road Ghosts Omnibus
- Reality Check
- Gifts of the Magi: a Speculative Holiday Collection
- Short fiction
- Free Samples!
- (old) Road Ghosts Trilogy
- Alien Beer Podcast
- Other Stuff
Join 2,133 other subscribers
- blue spirit
- fairy tales
- flash fiction
- four 'til late
- Hydra Publications
- iron writer
- Reality Check
- road ghosts
- science fiction
- seventh star press
- short fiction
- tipsy fairy tales
- urban fantasy
- whiteboard wednesdays
Tag Archives: anxiety
@ImaginariumCon wrapup and @ContextSF 27 convention this weekend!
So, first off, let me say that Imaginarium was a TON of fun! I got to see old friends and made new ones as well. I didn’t need to freak out after all. The only “me thing” that got in … Continue reading
Posted in conventions, Events, Guest, Seventh Star Press Tagged anxiety, appearance, brewing, context, conventions, imaginarium, seventh star press Comments Off on @ImaginariumCon wrapup and @ContextSF 27 convention this weekend!
Freaking out two days before Imaginarium!
Aaaaaaaaa! So much to do, no time to do it! Tonight, I went out and celebrated my brother’s birthday, and so I am writing this somewhat under the influence. I’d just call it a night, but I know I have … Continue reading
Depression / anxiety
Okay, this is a break in the writerly / publicity posts. This is just me talking about something personal. I’ve struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life. Depression turns out to be easier for me to deal with, I … Continue reading
Posted in Personal Tagged anxiety, depression, friends, insecurity, love, whining 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.